Commercial Pest Control
All-State Lawn and Pest is proud to serve commercial businesses of the Memphis, Tennessee area for over 70 years. We are trusted by many local restaurants and businesses for their pest prevention services. We pride ourselves on our long legacy of Christian integrity, professionalism, trustworthiness, honesty and commitment to exemplary services.
What sets All-State Lawn and Pest apart from corporate commercial pest control is our drive for customer satisfaction. We truly care about our clients. Our goal is to provide the best service at an accessible cost. We will go above and beyond to provide the best quality services for your business needs.
Also, unlike other business exterminator services, we will only perform services when a manager is on site. We inspect the building and check for signs of any infestations. Signs of infestation can include but are not limited to any singular or combination of the following.
- Frequently businesses or restaurants may have an issue with phorid flies. Our technicians have had specific training in identifying phorid flies from other more common types of flies or fruit flies, with which they are commonly confused. The ability to correctly identify phorid flies ensures the creation of a successful pest management program.
- Another common pest is roaches. American Cockroaches and German Cockroaches are abundant in Memphis Tennessee. American Cockroaches can be found in drains or sewers, but also will infest businesses. They are typically found in bathrooms or around sinks, in basements, or attics. German Cockroaches are also found in bathrooms or crawling on counters near sinks. Each needs a specific plan for extermination that our technicians are able to craft and execute with successful results.
- Many times, businesses may experience problems with rodents. Rodent infestation can vary from mice and rats to squirrels. Our technicians are fully equipped to handle any rodent extermination needs.
- Roach droppings can look like ground pepper sprinkled in the corners of rooms.
- Mouse droppings are typically found along the baseboards or where the wall meets the floor, in areas where food is stored, or on countertops along the wall.
- Rat droppings are generally more centralized to a few areas of the space.
- Roaches, mice, rats or other pests have smells they emit when they inhabit an area. These smells are unique to each critter and can help laymen, as well as our expert technicians, identify the presence of an infestation.
We ensure through inspections and we pride ourselves on being attentive to detail. This includes moving shelving, merchandise, or other equipment to be able to check under and around it. It is vitally important to us to provide the best quality services and this requires a hands-on approach. While this may take a considerable amount of time, we understand the importance of approaching with a proactive mindset. This investigative approach gives our customers peace of mind knowing that we put forth full effort in ensuring that they have a safe environment.
Many of our customers come to us, frustrated with unsatisfactory experiences when their previous extermination company fail to deliver the results that were promised. Many large extermination companies are on such a tight schedule that they do not have the time to invest in an individual approach to each customer. They instead use premixed formulas that are supposedly the cure all to broad range of pest control issues. Unfortunately, this does not always yield the results that were initially promised leaving the customer unhappy with the service that they have invested in.
All-State Pest and Lawn understands the necessity of preventative pest control services in businesses. We pride ourselves on having trustworthy technicians that hold the same core values that our company was built on. Not only does each technician receive a background check and are drug tested to ensure they are safe to have in your business, they also receive months of training so they are fully qualified to create a pest management program tailored specifically to your individual needs.
Our technicians are fully trained to handle any of your pest extermination needs, with dedicated supervisors ready to assist with any situation that may require more than an individual approach. The Owner, Joe Walton, is at the ready because he believes in being on the frontline with his team.
We truly care about our customers and go above and beyond to provide exemplary pest management. Our years of service to dedicated customers is attest to quality services with superior results. We stand behind our guarantee to provide results! We can take care of immediate infestation needs quickly and with professionalism. We will also return for follow up services until the issue is resolved.
If you have a pest control issue, we have the remedy. Our business is to make sure your business is protected against insect and rodent infestations.
All-State Pest and Lawn is dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective pest control while maintaining superior service by well-trained personnel. We pride ourselves on setting the bar for professional, sensitive, quality services that place us above compare with other pest control companies. We offer only the most impeccable service to control pests. You can’t trust just any pest control company with the responsibility of respecting your investment, your needs, and your family. All-State Pest and Lawn can create a pest control program individually tailored specifically for your residence, your needs, and your business with the utmost respect and sensitivity.
At All-State Pest and Lawn , our goal is to build a relationship with each client and work with each customer to be able to provide the services they expect and need. We strive to be trustworthy, honest, respectful, professional, kind and to treat every client with dignity.